“No Thank Me, I Go Send My Account Number Appreciate Me There” Omashola Replies Ilebaye’s Mom As She Thanked Him For Standing Up For Baye In The House (WATCH)

  


Big Brother Naija All Stars Season 8 housemate Omashola known as Sholzy has stirred reactions on social media as he replied Ilebaye’s mom sarcastically as she thanked him for standing up for Ilebaye.


After the prize presentation and the housemates were ready to go celebrate their wins Ilebaye’s mom used the opportunity to thank sholzy for being there for Ilebaye while in the house. Even when most of the housemates were against her.


In his words he said ;


“Mommy don’t thank me, I go send my account number send me money”


WATCH VIDEO BELOW;


@hob_media1

#BBNaija #hob_media1 #ilebaye #ilebayebbnaija

♬ original sound - Hob_Media1

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post