“I’m So Sorry If I D!srespected You In The House, I Should Have Had A Girl To Girl Talk With You” Tolani Baj Says As She Apologizes To Princess (WATCH)

 


Big Brother Naija All Stars Season 8 housemate Tolani Baj finally had the talk with her colleague Princess whom they didn’t bond well in the house.


She met with Princess and apologized to her saying she was sorry for any disrespect she might have given to her in the house.


In her words she said ;


“I’m So Sorry If I D!respected You In The House, I Should Have Had A Girl To Girl Talk With You”


WATCH VIDEO BELOW ;


@kafuiofficially

Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate Tolani Baj apologized to Princess #tolani #tolanibaj #tolanibajbbnaija #princessbbnaija #bigbrothernaija #bbnaijaallstars #bbnallstars #bbnaijaseason8 #kafuiofficial #kafuiofficially

♬ original sound - Kafuiofficial

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post