“If I Had Entered The House Same Time With Yemi I Would Have Gotten Khosi First” Miracle Op Reveals (WATCH)

  


Former Big Brother Titans housemate Miracle Op has claimed that he would have gotten Khosi if he had entered the house with Yemi Cregx.

In a podcast with fellow housemate Marvin, Miracle said that he had a crush on Khosi from the moment he saw her, but that he was hesitant to make a move because Yemi was already interested in her.

“I knew that Yemi liked Khosi, so I didn’t want to step on his toes,” Miracle said. “But if I had entered the house with him, I would have definitely gone for her.”

Watch The Video Below

Miracle’s claim has sparked a debate among fans of the show, with some people believing that he is simply trying to stir up drama, while others believe that he is telling the truth.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post