“Because He Didn’t Pick You As BFF Doesn’t Mean Should B0dy$hame Him” Fans Reacts As Doyin Called Kiddwaya F@t @$$ B!tch (WATCH)

 


Big Brother Naija Season 8 All Stars Season Housemates Doyin and Ilebaye were having a conversation which led to them talking about their boyfriends, In the process Doyin b0dy$h@med Kidd which didn’t go well with the fans.


READ THEIR CONVERSATION;


Doyin - you see the other one, the US one, he deals with my attitude so well.

He's just like shut the f#ck up b!tch ans I'm like, ahhh oh my goodness.


Ilebaye - thats so sexy, it calms me down.


Doyin - I'm like yes daddy.


Ilebaye - yes daddyyyyy.


Doyin - i told him the highest I'd do with anyone in this house is kiss nothing more.

And i was liking that fat ass b!tch but now i don't like him anymore.


llebaye - but you know you can kiss him and let him go.


Doyin - naa.


llebaye - i want to goan kiss, and kiss and kiss again


Doyin - just make sure you dont loose your mind, cuz these n!ggas are not serious. 


llebaye - for who? Leave my man for who?


Doyin - today Ike was telling me, ohh we can play a game, we can be together.

I said bro you cannot handle me, if we're together you're gonna be kneeling at my feet everyday, sucking my toes.


llebaye - OMG that's so f#cking sexy.


WATCH VIDEO BELOW ;


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post