“Khosi Sent Hired A$$assin To K!ll Me And My Family, Tell Her To Pick Her Calls” BBTitans Nelisa Cries Out On Twitter (DETAILS)

  


Big Brother Titans Season one housemate Nelisa seem not to be keeping calm soon as she makes continuous tweet on twitter calling out the BBTitans Winner Khosi Twala.


In her recent tweet she said ;


“This is not a Joke inkabi kill everyone who's in there they don't care. They're killers by nature.

If you're coming for me kill me. Don't bring my family”


She also said ;


“She sent inkabi to both my sisters and my dad.

They sent the message with the address to me. I @ her on Twitter. You know I'm Durban.

Come to me straight and we'll sort this out.

Now she's not answering my messages because I took screenshots and reported her to the police”


SEE TWEET BELOW;




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post