“I Have Heard From Both Girls And I Love Both Of Them” Tacha Says As She Shared An Online Conversation She Had With Phyna And Chichi (WATCH)

  


Anita Natacha Akide popularly known as Symply Tacha who is a popular reality tv star and media personality has given an update about Phyna and Chichi drama at the Big brother naija reunion show.


Recall earlier reported that Tacha reacted to a viral video of Chichi being attacked by Phyna and Chomzy at the Big brother naija reunion show.


Speaking in a latest Twitter space, Tacha revealed that she already spoke with Phyna and Chichi, adding that she has listened to each individual side of the story.


The Rivers state born reality tv star also described Phyna and Chichi as amazing women, stating she loves them very much “.


In her words;


“I have heard from my girls sha and I love both of them”.


“Las las na multi choice win am”.

“We move” .


“If I say i don’t understand i would be lying”.

“Like this reunion now , we don run am and we know the levels”.


“But what is important is how you compute the narrative “.


“I love Phyna and Chichi and the both of them are amazing women but at the end of the day controlling that narrative”.


“Anyway, the biggest winner here is Multichoice”.


WATCH VIDEO BELOW ;

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post