“I’m Not Even Seeing Her, I Don’t Care If She Follows Me Or Not That’s Her Business” Amaka Speaks About Phyna When A Fan Asked Why She Did Not Unfollow Phyna (VIDEO)

  


Former BBNaija season 7 housemate “Amaka Crystal Mbah” popularly known as Amaka, is currently trending over the comment she made on Phyna when a fan asked why she didn’t unfollow Phyna since.



The fan asked her why she didn’t unfollow Phyna as she left the house not withholding the fact that Phyna isn’t follow Amaka up till now. 


Amaka replied, In her words she said ;


“I'm not even seeing her, I don't care if she follows me or not, that's her business, I'm all about making money”

Solomon

Agbafor Chinonso Solomon is the Content and Social Marketing Manager for the Expertnaire. He has a passion for creating engaging content, SEO and social media!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post