“A long time of struggling in my life God has put a stop to them”- Phyna says as she appreciates her fans

 


Reality Tv star and winner of Big brother Naija “Level Up” show, Phyna has penned words of appreciation to her fans (Phynation) for the massive show of love and making a dream come true for her.


Her post of gratitude comes after her fans Phynation surprised her with several gifts including a money cake.



Phyna took to her social media page, where she revealed that she has never been surprised in her life.


In her words, she wrote;
“God has made my cup overflow. I have found favor in the eyes of great men and women, effortlessly things are falling in place for me.

“A long time of struggling in my life God has put a stop to them. I have never been surprised all my life but yesterday, PHNATION did. In my little understanding, I say this is God.”


See her post below;




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post