“You Don’t Have The Characters Of An Ideal Winner” Doyin Tells Sheggz After He Reveals His Plans (Video)

 


Big Brother Naija season 7 edition Housemates, Doyin replies to Sheggz Statement after he talks about winning the grand final and what is gonna do with the 100million.

 

Doyin didn’t hesitate to reply by after Sheggz said that he feels like he will carry the brand  if he wins, which Doyin didn’t hesitate to reply him back by telling him that he doesn’t deserve  it because of his attitude.

There conversation goes like…….

SHEGGZ: I FEEL LIKE IF I WIN THE SHOW, I WILL CARRY THE BRAND SO WELL

DOYIN: IN MY OPINION I DON’T AGREE WITH YOU, I DON’T THINK YOU QUALIFY FOR THE CHARACTER TRAIT THAT I FEEL SHOULD WIN AND CARRY THE BRAND.. YOU ARE MY FRIEND BUT THAT’S MY OPINION 

 

How true is this, do you believe with Doyin statement? Watch the video below;.

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post