“You’re Very Selfish And Self Centered” Sheggz Blows Hot At Bella (Video)

 

BBNaija Sheggz isn’t happy with the way Bella treats things these days as he blows hot at her and calls her very selfish and self centered. 


This happened after Bella made food for only herself and she didn’t make food for him to. Sheggz on the other hand was hungry and spoke to her out of annoyance.


He also said that if he was the one he would have made food for the both of them which led him in calling her selfish and self centered.

This is what he said ;



Sheggz: Am gonna make food for the both of us because that’s what I always do, I’m super selfless. I feel like what you did was out of order

Sheggz: My suitcase is expensive, I wear expensive clothes.


CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post