Lists Of Housemates Who Are Up For Eviction This Sunday | READ

 


Eloswag becomes the new HOH (Head Of House) for the second time. 

Below are the names of housemates he nominated to be up for possible eviction this Sunday

Who are you voting?

Amaka

Groovy

 Daniella

Kess

Pharmsavi 

Eloswag reason for Nomination:


CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE HOUSEMATE.

Chizzy 

Came late to the house yet doing too much.


Daniella 

Strong in arena games and love of her life is gone.


Kess 

Behaving as if he wants to go home, maybe because he is married.


Modella

I want to see where her strength lies.


Pharmsavi

I want to see his strength since he's never been nominated before.


Amaka

I dont have a reason but I want her to be up.


Groovy

I think he has some strength outside, I want to confirm it.


CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE HOUSEMATE.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post