“I’m Officially Team Bryann”- Pere Egbi Declares, As He Reveals Why He Will Be Supporting Bryann Henceforth

 Former big brother naija housemate, Pere Egbi, has publicly declared support for Bbnaija season 7 housemate, Bryann. 

"I'm Officially Team Bryann"- Pere Egbi Declares, As He Reveals Why He Will E Supporting Bryann Henceforth

 

Pere also revealed he will be supporting housemate, Daniella as well.

The actor tweeted:

 

“Officially team Bryann. And there’s three other housemates on my list. Bryann reminds me so much of myself in my 20’s. He’s such a bunch of Talent. Luv you dude.”

 

See screenshots below:

"I'm Officially Team Bryann"- Pere Egbi Declares, As He Reveals Why He Will E Supporting Bryann Henceforth 

 

 

Some comments on his tweet:

 

@Spankii

The guy is too good a deserving winner and we are going all out for him

 

@TivalNk

He reminds you of yourself how? You’re talentless now

@Chadiwa

Thank you general P for pushing the correct P!🥺❤️ 
Love this . 
Real recognizes real

@kidochukwu

Jobless dudu, if the America u claimed u are no favor u come back abeg

@goodbrother

I’m dissapointed in u @PereEgbi though after supporting u with my time, vote and projecting u on twitter. Bryann is like Whitemoney. He had the fanbase b4 entering the bbnaija show. U were no near them but we made it happened for u. 
Go for the odd one like how we came for u

 

@Motunrayo

I was a patriot, still a patriot and now a Vibryannt 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Thank you General, welcome to the family
Big baby bri
#BBNaija

 

@Kiki

You guys have similar traits kinda; always observant and overly focused coupled with high intellectual prowess.

#BBNaija

 

@Sulphurnigga

What talent u had in that house apart from monitoring Whitemoney and shouting emblem on ur neck?😅😅
Free Bryann go follow ur Kess 😫😫


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post