“If I Am Evicted, Biggie Should Give My Pocket Naira To Bryann” Amaka Says

 


Big Brother season 7 housemate, Amaka said if she finally gets evicted from the big brother naija house all her pocket naira should be given to Bryann, She further explained why as she states her reasons. This is coming after Eloswag nominated her for possible eviction this Sunday.

WATCH VIDEO WHEN AMAKA SHED TEARS AS SHE SAW PHYNA AND GROOVY TOGETHER

In a conversation with Kess, she revealed that Bryann is the one that her pocket naira should be given to, because he deserves it saying he was the only one that treated her well in the house.

Many people reacted saying it’s because of the m@ssage he gave her.

WATCH VIDEO WHEN BRYANN GAVE AMAKA SOFT M@SSAGE 

Read the conversation below:

Amaka : If I leave Biggie should give my pocket Naira to Bryann.

Kess: Why Bryann

Amaka: He will use it well and he took care of me,it his salary.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post