“ I Want To Sc*tter Bella And Sheggz Relationship” – Chizzy Reveals Why.. (More Details)

 


Big brother Naija level up season 7 housemate Chizzy has revealed that he wants to scatter Shegzz and Bella relationship in the house..

He revealed this when he was having his diary session with Biggie.

 

During his diary session, Biggie told him that he was thinking of bringing Two housemates from the level One House to the level Two House so as to help him out.

 

Biggie futhered asked Chizzy to mention the Two housemate he would like him to bring into the level Two house.

Chizzy replied Biggie saying he will prefer Deji and Bella when asked his reason for that in his own words he said;

 

“I just want to separate Bella from her man, Shegzz” this is not coming as a surprise though as I have said in my previous article about him Chizzy being all out for about Bella and Sheggz ship

 

“I don’t want to do something else. I just want to see separation between them” he continued. Biggie wasn’t surprised with the way he sounded after this revelation.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post