” I knew I was done with Beauty The Moment She Was Disqualified – Groovy to Doyin (Video)

 The Big brother Naija level up season 7 housemate Groovy has made it resounding and clear on his relationship with Beauty who was evicted out of the Big brother Naija house, he stated stated that he is done with Beauty and won’t have anything to do with her even outside the house, this was obvious immediately she was evicted.

His stand was made known during a conversation with fellow housemate Doyin who also think Groovy stands was ok, after all he wasn’t married to her anyways.


This might come as shock to fans of Beauty who might still be hoping Groovy and Beauty relationship will blossom outside the house, to me I’m not surprised.

Groovy: I know I’m done with Beauty after She got disqualified on Sunday.

Doyin: I don’t think is a bad thing, she’s no longer here and is not like you guys are married.

Video below:

 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post