“He Doesn’t Value You” Daniella And Bryann Says As Phyna Prepared Food For Groovy (VIDEO)

BBNaija season 7 housemate, Phyna prepared food earlier today for her crush Groovy after tirelessly trying to reach him and tell other housemate in his level to prepare food for and that he doesn’t know how to cook.

She made the food and took it to the arena where they would be having their WAW task today.

BRYANN reacted to the way Groovy showed appreciation when she brought the food for him in a discussion with Kess and Daniella.

Bryann believes that Groovy is all about the games and he is playing Phyna, but Phyna doesn’t know it all about that.

READ THEIR CONVERSATION;

Bryann: She wants to go and give food to Groovy like seriously. Someone that no rate you. Someone that’s on vibes. Don’t let them punish us bcos of this o

 

Daniella: Groovy told me he has told her they don’t have a tag, that they’re on vibes. Phyna said same to me too

 

Bryann: When She(Beauty) said you guys don’t know what this guy is telling me. I had to mind my business.

 

Daniella: I don’t support what she did, I never will. One thing is her (Beauty) pride😬, if she stayed long enough, she could’ve cut it off herself. She kept on ending it and going back

 

WATCH VIDEO BELOW;



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post