“Fvck Eloswag, I’ll get her” Groovy Replies Daniella As She Told Him Eloswag Is Interested In Chomzy

 BBNaija season 7 housemate, Groovy says fvck Eloswag I’ll get chomzy for myself as Daniella told him Eloswag is interested in Chomzy.

It seems Groovy isn’t taking that as an excuse as he says “fvck Eloswag”. Recall that Groovy told chomzy that he loves her and he would like a relationship between both of them but they should keep it private till outside the house.

It definitely wouldn’t be private anymore as Daniella told him Eloswag is interested in Chomzy, As Groovy is willing to fight for her.



Groovy said “why do you think Biggie sent me here, he knows I like chomzy so I’m going to get her and I know how to get her so fvck Eloswag”

What do you think about this???

Drop comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post