Bella Unveils What Beauty Told Her About Her Relationship With Groovy & Her Plans For Sheggz (VIDEO)



BBNaija season 7 (Level Up) Bella unveils what beauty told her about her relationship with Groovy and she’ll love to be in a relationship with Sheggz.


Meanwhile, when they were in the garden Bella told Chomzy what Sheggz told her at their usual Saturday party. 


Beauty was telling Sheggz that she is not seeing herself with Groovy after the big brother naija show (Outside the house) she said she sees herself with Sheggz while she also said they have a lot to do together.


Watch the VIDEO below:


Sheggz on the other hand opened up his relationship with beauty. 


This is how it went :

BB: How are you doing?

Sheggz: I’m fine

BB: Let’s talk about some recent events. The Saturday night party and after party events is of interest to BB. Tell Big Brother what happened?

Sheggz: Had a lot of good time. Groovy is my guy and out of my respect to Bella, I did not go in for Beauty but Beauty is cool

BB: On Sunday, BB introduced a new housemate. What do you think of Deji?

SHEGGZ: Great guy. I think he will be a good fit

BB: How much of a thre@t do you think he is?

SHEGGZ: At all, I don’t see her as a thre@t.I’m chilling. No one can be a threat.

BB: Level 2 also had a new housemate. What’s your impression?

SHEGGZ: I know you big brother. Everyone you bring is special so I know she will be special.

BB: What are your impressions on your new HOH

SHEGGZ: Strong character. I think he is a good guy. I got love for him. He try to lead the best way he can. I have a lot to learn from him. Ready to support him anytime.

BB: Anything?

SHEGGZ: Thank you for calling me out last time. I’m sorry. 



1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post