Beauty Speaks For The First Time After Being Disqualified - Fans Replies

 


Beauty made her first tweet on twitter yesterday after she got disqualified from the big brother naija house which she got her second strike.

Beauty got angry at Groovy in their last party for dancing with her rival chomzy which she threw her glasses and wig at him. 

CLICK HERE 


She took to her twitter page to apologize to fans this is what she has to say.

“I know I’ve disappointed so many but I thank you for all the love. Its love and light henceforth. #BeautyTukura𓃵 #BBNaija”


Comments on her tweet reads:

@Zikazach

Not that you are fine ooo. You are too controlling. A full grown man has to take permission from you before he eats in bbn ! Nawa for you. Just work on yourself..

 

@adebayo

You no what u are doing my friend just that it too early nii you no Nigerians like person way no normal you should have just waited for like two weeks to the end of the show .

 

 

@sexonheels

Abeg use that love and light to treat your mental health

 

 

@gloreeyah

Please accept that you need the help of a therapist, and do that ASAP. We love you regardless. Love and light✌

 

 

@TMBoyo

How did you even win Miss Nigeria self? They should take that honour from you 😡😡😡

 

@vickyben
U no try at all
U think u can control a man 
No way 
Now u will regret leaving bbn cuz u will see anoda babe taking your ex

 

@Queenesther Adaora

Watching you walk out Big Brothers house got me tearing up……Coz you were a threat to level one housemates in as much as they didn’t admit it trust me you were……I’m just angry and sad that you gave chi chi and chomzy a Bragging right I love you beauty and I wish you the Best

@Isimejoy

Your exit from the house was too quick. I would advise you go for a retreat ( anger management)and comeback to take the world. I know you are a lovely lady and you will do well. Take care.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post