BBNaija: Adekunle Diary Session With Big Brother | See What He Has To Say

 


DIARY SESSION WITH ADEKUNLE 


BB: How are you feeling? 


Adekunle: I'm so well


BB: How are you preparing for your wager task


Adekunle: My members are lackadaisical. Hoping they get together and do it. 


BB: What does the wager theme means to you.


Adekunle: A blend of everything African and the future. Advancing and accessing technology. 


BB: Where do you see Africa in a 100 years?


Adekunle: 100 years is a long time. Well Africa will be a place to be. 


BB: Once again your level was victorious at the HOH games. How do you feel and how do you think this will impact on your game going forward?


Adekunle: I'm happy 


BB: What are your thoughts on the eviction of Khalid and Ilebaye? 


Adekunle: I was so surprised about Khalid. Was not shocked by Ilebaye. Was obvious. 


BB: Big Brother is considering sending two of your housemates to Level 2 to help them. Considering that, name two housemates (M/F) you wish to join them. 


Adekunle: Bella and Sheggz 

They seem inseparable so hey should leave. Sheggz said that when nominations get to their level, everyone will nominate him so it's better he goes with Bella. 


BB: Do you think he is justified? 


Adekunle: It's 50/50. I don't know who specifically is talking about him but I think so.


BB: Be specific 


Adekunle: I heard from Giddyfia that alliance have been formed against Sheggz 


BB: Let's assume there will be a surprise eviction on Sunday in your level where the public is to evict one person from level 1. Who do you think will be evited on Sunday and why? 


Adekunle: Me because people say I'm not friendly


BB: Anyone except you. 


Adekunle: Doyin because most of us thinks she is fake. I think the world also think same. I used the house as a sample size. 



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post