Amaka And Phyna Finally Ends F!ght Over Groovy (VIDEO)

 

 Big brother season 7 housemates, Amaka and Phyna finally ends f!ght between themselves over Groovy. 

As Amaka has tried lot of ways to end this with Phyna and it finally happened now. 


This is coming after Amaka was seen shedding tears and she was alone. Amaka made the bold step to meet Phyna and they had this conversation.




Read Conversation Below :


“As a human being I would go through some tough process because I am human honestly”…

 

“We are good and a man cannot bring pr0blem between the both of us “…

“I am good at taking time to just think about it , subtr@ct and add but it is obviously not worth it is “..

 


“This is a new week , a new week of possibility and we are friends and we cannot just drop our crowns”..

 

” I just want you to know I got your back anytime anyday, I may not feel 100 percent towards you but it does not change the fact that we are cool”.


“I can leave groovy right now and tell him i no do again cause i no come big brother house argue man….

 


Amaka proceeded by asking her if the can be friends again…

 

Watch the video below


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post